|What do we here at Starlit Hearts accept? |
Here's the breakdown!
1) Characters who appeared in Sailor Moon - called Canon.
Example: Princess Kakyuu, Sailor Moon, Queen Neherenia.
2) Original, Fan-Made Characters created for Sailor Moon - called OCs.
3) Crossover images related to Sailor Moon!
Example: Hatsune Miku in a Sailor Fuku or dressed as Serenity or Beryl is OK! Or - Princess Peach with any Sailor Moon Character.
4) Dolls and Sprites and Sprite Artworks are acceptable. In the same vein, bases are acceptable.
5) Fanfiction, or information about Sailor Moon.
Example: Your own fanfiction. A document containing profiles, or detailing the world of your Sailor Moon-related fanfiction. Canon documents and Character Creation aids.
What we aren't accepting:
1) Images that have nothing to do with Sailor Moon.
The image should at least have a character, or dressed in one of the trademark outfits of a character from Sailormoon, or be in a place famously in Sailor Moon. Example: Moon Kingdom, Royal Crown Fruit Parlor, Princess Mars Dress, Sailor Fuku, Knight Attire, Dark Kingdom General, Animamate, etc.
2) Images made from doll makers - such submissions are being reduced to no more than two per day! Submitting more than that will have all in the batch removed. If this continues, we will no longer be accepting images made with doll makers! We had been hoping members would exercise restraint when submitting images they made with dollmaker games. However, since this isn't happening, the rule now has to be stated. Sorry, and thank you for your patience!
3) Merchandise. DO NOT add images of merchandise you did not create yourself, alter, or otherwise creatively add to. Thank you!
Questions? Comments? Ask away!
Want your stuff included? Have one of us submit it, or join and submit yourself! Please don't submit on your own without being a member first....
Thank you! And enjoy your stay!
|More Journal Entries|
Halloween Dress Design Lottery! Accepting Entries!Hello everyone! okay so...I did want to wait til it was closer to Halloween, but I just cannot!! I am going to be having a special lottery event! not difficult, fun for all, and free gift art stuff!Halloween Dress Design Lottery! Accepting Entries! by CrystalSetsuna
So what exactly is the lottery for, I am sure you're wondering. well I tend to have a rather good talent for designing dresses...and I so wanted to try my hand at designing Halloween inspired dresses! And of course, what fun is it to just draw my own characters? I want to draw YOURS! And it's so easy to enter! Who ever does enter will be given a number. And I will use a random number picker online to pick 13 people, and dress their characters in an all original unique design!
The event begins NOW. Entries will be accepted until midnight on September 30th. After that, I will spend all of October drawing the girls in their dresses. Each participant will be given a copy of their character alone, and on October 31st, I will post all of the girls in one large magnificent p