|What do we here at Starlit Hearts accept? |
Here's the breakdown!
1) Characters who appeared in Sailor Moon - called Canon.
Example: Princess Kakyuu, Sailor Moon, Queen Neherenia.
2) Original, Fan-Made Characters created for Sailor Moon - called OCs.
3) Crossover images related to Sailor Moon!
Example: Hatsune Miku in a Sailor Fuku or dressed as Serenity or Beryl is OK! Or - Princess Peach with any Sailor Moon Character.
4) Dolls and Sprites and Sprite Artworks are acceptable. In the same vein, bases are acceptable.
5) Fanfiction, or information about Sailor Moon.
Example: Your own fanfiction. A document containing profiles, or detailing the world of your Sailor Moon-related fanfiction. Canon documents and Character Creation aids.
What we aren't accepting:
1) Images that have nothing to do with Sailor Moon.
The image should at least have a character, or dressed in one of the trademark outfits of a character from Sailormoon, or be in a place famously in Sailor Moon. Example: Moon Kingdom, Royal Crown Fruit Parlor, Princess Mars Dress, Sailor Fuku, Knight Attire, Dark Kingdom General, Animamate, etc.
2) Images made from doll makers - such submissions are being reduced to no more than two per day! Submitting more than that will have all in the batch removed. If this continues, we will no longer be accepting images made with doll makers! We had been hoping members would exercise restraint when submitting images they made with dollmaker games. However, since this isn't happening, the rule now has to be stated. Sorry, and thank you for your patience!
3) Merchandise. DO NOT add images of merchandise you did not create yourself, alter, or otherwise creatively add to. Thank you!
Questions? Comments? Ask away!
Want your stuff included? Have one of us submit it, or join and submit yourself! Please don't submit on your own without being a member first....
Thank you! And enjoy your stay!
|More Journal Entries|
Adopts for Sale, and TradeMy adopts haven't sold, at least in a long while, so now I am going to add trading back to it. I still prefer Points, or USD, but I guess I can try trading once more.Adopts for Sale, and Trade by Yukina-Snowbunny
Do note that my Offer-To-Adopt/Trade-To-Adopt is ONLY for art in return - not OC's/adopts this time (unless they are appealing to me). And please, if you are going to offer/trade, make sure it is FAIR. Thanks ~.
-Don't claim as your own.
-You may change the colors, items, clothes, or accessories... BUT you can't change the skin tone, eyes, or natural appearance (must keep tails, animal ears, horns, wings and fins).
-For pony adopts: You may change the body color, mane/tail color... BUT you can't change the cutie marks, or anything else that changes them completely.
-Don't resell, unless I give you permission... And you MUST get my permission before you sell!
-If you re-draw, please credit me for t