|What do we here at Starlit Hearts accept? |
Here's the breakdown!
1) Characters who appeared in Sailor Moon - called Canon.
Example: Princess Kakyuu, Sailor Moon, Queen Neherenia.
2) Original, Fan-Made Characters created for Sailor Moon - called OCs.
3) Crossover images related to Sailor Moon!
Example: Hatsune Miku in a Sailor Fuku or dressed as Serenity or Beryl is OK! Or - Princess Peach with any Sailor Moon Character.
4) Dolls and Sprites and Sprite Artworks are acceptable. In the same vein, bases are acceptable.
5) Fanfiction, or information about Sailor Moon.
Example: Your own fanfiction. A document containing profiles, or detailing the world of your Sailor Moon-related fanfiction. Canon documents and Character Creation aids.
What we aren't accepting:
1) Images that have nothing to do with Sailor Moon.
The image should at least have a character, or dressed in one of the trademark outfits of a character from Sailormoon, or be in a place famously in Sailor Moon. Example: Moon Kingdom, Royal Crown Fruit Parlor, Princess Mars Dress, Sailor Fuku, Knight Attire, Dark Kingdom General, Animamate, etc.
2) Images made from doll makers - such submissions are being reduced to no more than two per day! Submitting more than that will have all in the batch removed. If this continues, we will no longer be accepting images made with doll makers! We had been hoping members would exercise restraint when submitting images they made with dollmaker games. However, since this isn't happening, the rule now has to be stated. Sorry, and thank you for your patience!
3) Merchandise. DO NOT add images of merchandise you did not create yourself, alter, or otherwise creatively add to. Thank you!
Questions? Comments? Ask away!
Want your stuff included? Have one of us submit it, or join and submit yourself! Please don't submit on your own without being a member first....
Thank you! And enjoy your stay!
|More Journal Entries|
Reference Sheet CommissionsHey everyone,Reference Sheet Commissions by Yukina-Snowbunny
I thought I would separate this from my other commissions. Okay, so as stated, I wanna start doing REFERENCE SHEET COMMISSIONS. There is going to be 3 choices of payments though:
So one of the normal ways of payment.
The second choice when it comes to payment.
A new way of payment.
*When you pay with this, you have to offer what I do on a Reference Sheet though - a headshot, a chibi, AND a full-body.
Now, I have yet to make a male reference sheet - however, I am in the process of doing so. As usual, there will be THREE choices in how you want it done:
No examples of Reference Sheets, but I can put of Headshot , Chibi ,
You're Senshi Here, or Senshi Adopts?Because my YCH isn't selling as much as I hoped it would, would it be better for all my fellow Sailor Moon fans if I made them either into:You're Senshi Here, or Senshi Adopts? by Yukina-Snowbunny
-Your Senshi Here (YSH)?
-Make my bases into Senshi adopts? **Dunno if it'll be CYOP or pre-colored ones.**
Please let me know which is best. I really wanna start making money, or Points . I'd also like to get some commissions done, but don't have the means to - whether it's Point commissions or money. Anyways, please let me know what would be best ^^.
Thanks guys, you're all awesome~!!
YCH Chibi Bases: